Movie Geek|3k3 Inc.. Pinapagana ng Blogger.
RSS

My own Collection of Movies

This are some of the movies I have at home .. I can't call them collection for I don;t personally buy these movies but I love collecting them. Even if it's an action movie, love story, or even comedy. As long as it is a movie, interesting and informative, I keep and watch them. Most of the movies I love watching over and over again are mostly the ones on top. You may say it's not for my type but i love watching those. Though, as what I have said, I don't personally buy them, it's my father for he is also fond of watching movies, I would still like to have my own collection of movies which i can call my own.
As you can see, they're just already covers of the movies. That is because aside from collecting movies, I also collect their covers, cut it into pieces and cover it in my notebook or any book I like to cover with it. It's my own improvised notebook dvd cover.


By: Sheila Marie C. Ancheta

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Bloggers:



(BSTCM-3K3)
Sheena Mae Tabac
Noel Dador
Sheila Marie Ancheta
Gladys Grace Ruel
Jose Mari Pacampara
Philippe Richard Lanozo